Thiamine | Provides 50 mg of Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrocholoride per Easy-To-Swallow Vegetarian Capsule | Free of Magnesium Stearate | Non-GMO | Physician Formulated | Seeking Health
- IMPORTANT: Thiamine is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this product from any supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- Provides 50 mg of thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) per vegetarian capsule.
- Thiamine, also known as B1 plays a crucial role in metabolic reactions such as forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which every cell of the body uses for energy.*
- Does Not Contain: Magnesium Stearate, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shelfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soy, GMO, or preservatives.
- Physician formulated.
Thiamine by Seeking Health provides 50 mg of thiamin (as thiamine hydrocholoride) per vegetarian capsule. Thiamine, also known as B1 plays a crucial role in metabolic reactions such as forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which every cell of the body uses for energy.* Key Benefits and Actions of Thiamine by Seeking Health: Supports nervous system* Supports healthy brain function* Supports positive mental state* Supports normal energy levels* Supports healthy stress response* Supports immune system* What makes Thiamine by Seeking Health superior to other B1 supplements on the market? This formula does not contain any gluten, dairy, egg, soy, GMO, fish, shellfish, or nuts.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.5 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00M0X6ISS
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews