PacificCoast NutriLabs 200mg Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), All-Nature Universal Antioxidant Supplement, Best Vitamin For Nerve Related Ailments, Numbness, & Blood Vessels, Free Ebook, 120 Capsules, Covered By Best 100% Money Back Empty Bottle Guarantee
- PLATINUM SERIES: Finally get relief from neuropathy causing numbness, burning, tingling & pain in your feet, chest & arms with our 200mg Alpha Lipoic Acid. All natural: No Soy, No Gluten, No Sugar.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: If you donÕt feel a noticeable difference in nerve pain, reduced inflammation, more energy, & mental clarity after one month of use, send the empty bottle back for a full refund.
- NO SIDE EFFECTS: Tried other ALA supplements & experienced side effects like burning of the chest or a strong odor? Our 200mg ALA, provides the correct dosage for optimal results without side effects.
- BEST VALUE: With our PLATINUM Series Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) get twice as many pills, Dr. recommended dosage, and our new FREE ebook for maximum results. More value. More potency. More results.
- BONUS FREE EBOOK: Order now to get our new eBook, ALA: The Universal Antioxidant, a $15.99 value, absolutely free. This short read will make an immediate, impactful difference in your ALA results!
ALA: The Universal Antioxidant
Free radicals are a nuisance to a person's health. However, many people have no idea what they are, what they do and why it's important to eliminate them. Let's demystify them once and for all.
Free radicals are atoms that are unstable and short-lived. They do not have electrons of their own. To compensate, they rob healthy cells of their functioning electrons. This process is commonly called oxidation.
Once stolen, those electrons become damaged and rendered useless to the free radicals and the original owner. In this way, oxidation makes you susceptible to a number of diseases. Even with a rich supply of healthy cells, a person is still at risk unless the body finds a way to eliminate the free radicals. What you need is the ultimate free radical fighter - Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Originally classified as a vitamin when it was discovered in the 1950s, alpha lipoic acid was soon found to have strong antioxidant properties. Today, ALA is considered more of a fatty acid, produced by the body and absorbed from the foods you eat. It plays an important role in your metabolism, converting carbohydrates into energy.
Benefits of ALA:
• Relief From Neuropathy
• Boosts Brain Function
• Controls Blood Sugar
• Rejuvenates Liver Condition
• Slows Aging
• Prevents Heart Disease
• Fights Oxidative Stress
• Better Eye Health
• Manages Asthma Symptoms
• Promotes Fitness
Order confidently with our Best Health Guarantee. Feel a noticeable difference with our PLATINUM Series Alpha Lipoic Acid after one month of use or simply send the empty bottle back for a hassle-free, complete refund.
BONUS: Order now to get our new eBook, ALA: The Universal Antioxidant ©, a $15.99 value, absolutely free.
- ASIN: B00SJS6KRC
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews