Astaxanthin (Highest Potency) 12mg Per Liquid Mini Veggie Softgel; 60 Mini Veggie Softgels; Natures Most Powerful Antioxidant and Carotenoid; Supports Healthy Skin and Sun Protection; Helps Fight Fatigue and Supports Eye Health; The Only Vegetarian/Vegan
- ALL NATURAL: We use only 100% Natural Astaxanthin sourced from Haematococcus pluvialis Micoalgae. Non-GMO with NO gluten, synthetic ingredients or fillers.*
- JUST 1 SOFTGEL A DAY: No longer need to worry about taking 3 capsules a day. Our one a day formula contains 12mg of Natural Astaxanthin per veggie softgel.*
- VEGAN SAFE: This is the only 12mg brand of Astaxanthin registered with the Vegan Society.*
- COCONUT OIL: Astaxanthin is a lipid-soluble and should be taken with a fat. We blend our Astaxanthin with cold-pressed Organic Virgin Coconut oil to aid with absorption.*
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Sports Research products come with a full Money Back Guarantee. Click on the Sports Research Tab above to Try one of our Other Premium Products at No Risk!
DID YOU KNOW?
Salmon is actually a white fish. The distinctive reddish tint to their flesh that led to this shade being called salmon pink is provided by astaxanthin. Salmon obtains astaxanthin by eating shrimp, and shrimp obtains it by eating algae. The micro alga Haematococcus pluvialis is an organism that can produce the highest amount of astaxanthin. When the algae experiences harsh conditions, astaxanthin is created and acts like a force field that protects the nuclear DNA and lipids against UV-induced oxidation. In salmon, astaxanthin provides in vivo protection to omega-3 fatty acids against oxidative damage during their exhaustive upstream marathon. Research suggests that without astaxanthin, salmon would lose their resilience and not survive the oxidative spike of swimming upstream.
HOW IT WORKS
Membranes are not only the gates to cells but also to aging because they balance intercellular communication, facilitate cell nutrition, and protect DNA from damage. Unfortunately, membranes are also the first target of free radicals. Astaxanthin, with its unique molecular structure, stretches through the bi-layer membrane, providing resilient protection against oxidative stress. Astaxanthin can quench free radicals in both the inner and outer layers of the membrane, unlike most antioxidants, which work either in the inner (e.g., vitamin E) or the outer side of the membrane (e.g., vitamin C).
AstaReal® astaxanthin is the most studied brand of astaxanthin in the world for applications such as skin health, anti-aging, muscle endurance, gastric health, vision, eye health and immune function.
SAFE & EFFECTIVE
In 2010, AstaReal® astaxanthin esters extracted from haematococcus pluvialis microalga attained Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) status by the U.S. FDA.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4.5 inches;
- ASIN: B00J2GBIU4
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews